Herpesyl is a dietary supplement that claims to be a 100% natural formula that works to get rid of the real cause of herpes weakening and destroying the virus. Also, it has a blend of 26 mixed plants and vitamins in a capsule. Herpesyl is made by doctors and manufactured in the USA under an FDA-approved facility.
But does Herpesyl help to target the root cause of herpes weakening and destroying the HSV (Herpes simplex virus)? Are the Herpesyl ingredients proven for their claimed effects or just a fake hype? Will Herpesyl cause any side effects? And What do real customers say about Herpesyl?
|Dr. Roman Off
|Graviola Leaf, Shitake, Burdock, Red Raspberry, Turmeric, Grape Seed, Quercetin Seeds, Pomegranate, and more…
|Not Reported Yet
In this Herpesyl Review blog, we have covered all the above questions and an expert opinion. This honest review will educate you all about this formula and help you to know whether the supplement is good or not for you.
What is Herpesyl?
Herpesyl is a natural supplement that is made in the USA and created to target the causes of Herpes weakening and helps to destroy the HSV.
The Herpes virus makes you feel embarrassed sometimes too, this virus causes sores or blisters around your mouth and genital part. Herpes Simplex Virus has two types, HSV-1 which causes oral herpes, and HSV-2 which causes genital herpes. However, this is a very common problem, and according to the World Health Organization (WHO) almost 67% of people who are below 50 globally have an HSV-1 infection, and 13% HSV-2 infection.
Herpesyl claims that it is a solution that can fight these problems, however, there is no cure found for herpes yet. But it can be minimized by using some good ingredients. It uses potent ingredients that are good in fighting against bacteria, and other general health problems and boosts the immune system.
Herpesyl is a blend of 26 ingredients that contains some very effective ingredients like Graviola, Shitake, Turmeric, and a lot more others.
Herpesyl Ingredients Analysis
This herpes solution uses 26 ingredients, but we will talk about the only most active ingredients that we found. Here are the active ingredients of Herpesyl:
- Graviola Leaf: This is the key ingredient of this solution which is rich in antioxidants and is found good for boosting the immune system, and found good for the brain. Not only this, it has antibacterial properties. Some studies found that it can also help Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels. Also, there are some studies found that it can help to treat herpes. A 2012 study found Graviola Leaf has antiherpes effects. Also, an old study in 1999 found that it may have antiviral effects against HSV-2.
- Shitake: It has many therapeutic actions, including anti-inflammatory, immune-modulating, antioxidant, liver-protective, cholesterol-lowering, anti-tumor, antibacterial, and antiviral properties, which have also been found good for HSV problems in studies.
- Burdock: It has also antioxidants like Graviola Leaf and it is widely used as a natural remedy for a variety of conditions, like removing toxins, and found good for skin health issues, because it has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Red Raspberry: This ingredient is also used in Herpesyl, and it is rich in vitamin C, and powerful antioxidants. Also, studies found that it has Cancer-Fighting Properties.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is already a very popular ingredient for its wide range of health benefits. It has curcumin, the potent antioxidant which offers all the benefits. Curcumin is also found to inhibit the genital herpes virus which is HSV-2.
- Grape Seed: GSE or Grape seed extract has effective antioxidants that may support stress, inflammation, and tissue damage. This has skin health benefits which is good for the sores or blisters around your mouth and genital part. Because it is proven to increase the collagen level. In addition, it also supports brain health and improves brain antioxidant levels. This boost in brain cells helps to fight against the herpes virus.
- Quercetin Seeds: It belongs to flavonoids, which are linked with many health benefits, and it has antioxidant properties too. A study found that it may also help inhibit the growth of many viruses, including HSV‐1 and HSV‐2.
- Pomegranate: Herpesyl also uses this active ingredient in its blend, which is also good in supporting many health benefits because it is also rich in antioxidants. In addition, it contains a compound called polyphenol. The Study on this compound found that it has potent anti-HSV-1 activities.
How does Herpesyl work?
We found that this natural solution works in three steps:
Step 1 – Absorption
This is the first step, where Herpesyl gets absorbed by its 26 natural ingredients in the body. It has high-quality, natural components which work in the body in two ways:
After absorption, it does two things eliminating the virus from your body and fortifying your immune system. A powerful immune system can prevent the herpes virus from persisting in the body, eradicating every trace of herpes. And good thing is that the Herpesyl ingredients are proven to boost the immune system too.
Step 2 – Fighting HSV
As your body absorbs the ingredients from Herpesyl, the healing process commences. Herpesyl reinforces nerve cells, enabling the brain to transmit signals that facilitate the cleansing of herpes throughout your entire body. The good part is that there are many studies that found that the used ingredients work well for the treatment of HSV-1 and HSV-2.
Step 3 – Cleansing
The used ingredients work to cleanse the body, and it is a 100% natural formula that can enhance brain function and support cellular cleansing. The ingredients in Herpesyl are effective against bacteria and parasites, and they also exhibit anti-inflammatory effects.
- Target the HSV: The First and top benefit of Herpesyl is that it can help to treat the HSV issue which makes you embarrassed in front of people. The available ingredients in this solution are found effective in studies for the HSV virus which causes sores or blisters in the mouth and genital part.
- Boost Immune System: Not only does it target the HSV, but it also helps to boost the immune system, which is very important for the body. Having a powerful immune system helps to fight against bacteria and viruses.
- Support brain health: This supplement also uses brain cell-boosting ingredients that make you strengthen your brain to fight against viruses and other issues.
- Boost confidence level: A lot of people suffer from stress and anxiety due the herpes because it makes you feel embarrassed. So, using this supplement helps to manage this problem and you get your confidence again.
Will Herpesyl cause side effects?
The supplement has no side effects reported for this supplement yet. The supplement is all-natural and made by an expert under an approved facility that is GMP certified. However, the ingredients of this supplement may cause some minor side effects like headache and upset stomach, and headache and upset stomach if you have any allergic issues. This is why we suggest to consult a professional before you use this.
Real Customer Reviews
This herpes formula has so many good reviews, and its customers are very happy with the results. The original Herpesyl is only available on the official website so we are taking the reference of the official website to share the customer reviews.
A customer named Neil Hobbes; 38 years old says:
“I was hoping this would work, but I expected it to fail. Everything else did.”
“I started feeling better in just a few days and now, eight months after I finished the program, I am still outbreak-free.”
“I had an HSV-1 outbreak every month for seven years, I was way past the point of a breakdown. I just wanted my life to end, so I don’t have to go through this anymore.”
“Now, it’s like herpes never happened…”
“No cold sores, not even a single itch for the last eight months” Read more on the official website…
How much does Herpesyl cost? And where should I buy this?
Well, you may find this product on Amazon.com and other marketplaces, but we do not suggest buying Herpesyl from any marketplace because a lot of fake brands are selling it, but none of them are original.
You must buy Herpesyl from its official website (https://herpesyl.com) only and must avoid buying it from other places which makes sure that you are getting a genuine product.
Also, the official website is offering a very good price, and offering some extra bonuses. The prices of Herpesyl are as follows:
- Single bottle cost $69 + Shipping cost
- Three bottles cost $59/each + Free shipping + Extra Bonuses
- Six bottles cost $49/each + Free shipping + 2 Extra Bonuses
Pros and Cons of Herpesyl
- It is a 100% natural product
- Used plant and fruit-based ingredients
- The ingredients are backed by studies and science
- This can help to fight against herpes
- Made in the USA and manufactured in a cGMP lab
- Offering good prices and extra bonuses
- 60 days money back guarantee
- Customers are happy with the results
- Fake copies are floating on the internet
- Only available on the official website
Conclusion – Expert Opinion
Herpesyl is an effective solution that can target herpes weakening and help to destroy the HSV. The solution is 100% natural using 26 active ingredients. The main ingredients are Graviola Leaf, Shitake, Turmeric, and Grape Seed, and all are found effective in studies and can able to treat HSV-1 and HSV-2.
Also using this solution is too easy, just taking 2 pills a day is enough, and the working is also quite safe. There are no side effects reported for this good supplement which makes it a good choice. Customers are happy and satisfied with the results and getting rid of sores or blisters around the mouth and genital area.
However, the product is quite impressive, but still, we highly recommend consulting a professional before using this or any supplement.
Dr. Roman Off is a multi-talented professional with expertise in psychology, nutrition, and content writing. She has a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and is a psychologist with several years of experience helping individuals overcome mental health issues. In addition, Dr. Roman Off is a dietitian and nutritionist, specializing in helping clients achieve optimal health through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes.